April 29-May 1, 2021
Enjoy three full days of a live, interactive learning experience!
Internal Medicine's leading educational event is going virtual — learn from the comfort of anywhere!
Join us April 29 - May 1, 2021 for Internal Medicine's premiere educational event, an unparalleled virtual live learning experience. ACP's Internal Medicine Meeting 2021: Virtual Experience offers unequaled educational content presented by expert faculty with opportunities to earn even more CME and MOC credit than ever.
Enduring Education. Extended CME and MOC Opportunities
Top-caliber, live and interactive quality education that meets your needs, and extends beyond the three day meeting. Enjoy all of the learning opportunities of the full 3-day meeting PLUS free access to session recordings for 30 days, with the opportunity to earn up to 75 CME credits during that time. Or, enjoy access to session recordings for 3 years, with the opportunity to earn up to 100 CME credits, with the purchase of the premium package.
Mastering Medicine Together
- Expert Faculty. Unmatched educational content. Highest quality scientific and practice-related sessions. Latest evidence-based clinical information.
- Interactive, live learning sessions.
- Live polling and Q&A with leading experts.
- Opportunity to earn even more CME credit and MOC points than ever before.
- Access to all virtual education sessions for 30 days after the meeting.
- Professional networking, engagement, advancement, and enrichment.
What Can You Expect?
- Unequaled education from expert faculty that meets your needs.
- A productive, informative, and enriching experience.
- Access to the latest in technology, patient care, professional development and career opportunities in the Exhibit Hall.
- Interaction with your peers in the internal medicine community through networking and engagement activities.
What Will You Leave With?
- Long lasting information and learning.
- Knowledge and concepts that can be applied to your practice and help enhance patient care and outcomes.
- More CME credit and MOC points than ever before.
Choose Your Access Level
|Standard Registration||Premium Registration Best Value|
|Access to Session Recordings||30 Days||3 Years|
|CME Credits Available||Up to 75 CME Credits||Up to 100 CME Credits|
About the meeting:
Register today and look forward to your virtual learning experience!
(Coming soon) Plan time to explore the dynamic virtual exhibit hall.
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The ACP designates each Other activity (live component and enduring material component) for the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ listed below. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2021: Virtual Experience: 75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Internal Medicine Meeting 2021: Premium Virtual Experience: 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Successful completion of these CME activities, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.