Come to the meeting early and take advantage of one- and two-day ACP pre-courses for focused, in-depth learning on a variety of internal medicine subjects. Pre-courses require pre-registration, and titles, descriptions, and learning objectives will be posted in the fall. Registration details will also be available closer to the meeting.
Past pre-course topics have included:
- Advances in Therapy
- Battling Burnout Together: You Are Not Alone
- Cardiology for the Internist: "The Key Points"
- Critical Care Medicine
- Dermatology for the Internist
- Diabetes for the Internist
- Perioperative Medicine
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Internists and Hospitalists
- Practical Office Orthopedics and Sports Medicine for the Internist
- The Hospitalist: A Day in the Life
- Transforming Your Practice to Improve Patient Outcomes, Increase Efficiency, Maximize Reimbursement, and Increase Joy in Practice
- Update in General Internal Medicine and MOC Exam Prep
- Women in Medicine: A New Era of Leadership