Share the knowledge. Share the experience. Share the savings!
- Attend Internal Medicine Meeting 2023 with a group of 10 or more and receive substantial savings!
- Each person in your group of 10 or more will receive a $125 discount off the Standard Access registration rate.
- Group rates not valid on Premium Access registration.
- All group registrations must be submitted together with one payment by one primary contact.
- Note: Resident/Fellow Members, Physicians in-training, and Medical Students cannot be included in the registrant list for group discounts.
Domestic Group Rate Eligibility and Guidelines
- Domestic group rates are valid for Standard Access registration only.
- Standard Access registration includes 3-day meeting access plus 30 days' post-meeting access to recorded sessions and the ability to continue earning CME and MOC after the 3-day meeting.
- ACP Resident/Fellow Members are not eligible for group rates but can still register at the Resident/Fellow rate.
- Group rates cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
Primary Contact for Group Registration
- As a primary contact, you can organize a group of 10 or more to attend Internal Medicine Meeting 2023.
- You will be the main contact for submitting the Group Registration Form and for coordinating one total payment for your group.
Yes! I want to organize a group to enjoy significant savings on registration!
If the group is eligible for the discounted rates, please review the rates and fill out the Group Registration Form:
Please submit completed registrations by March 31, 2023.
Member and Product Support
Note: Pre-Courses sell out quickly and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please submit your registrant list and payment early to increase your chances of being able to secure your preferred selection.
Submitted your Group Registration Form? What should you expect next?
- A Member and Product Support staff member will review your group form and contact you within a few days via email to coordinate and process payment.
- Group registration must be paid on a single credit card or via one check.
- Once payment is processed, each individual in your group will be registered for Standard Access and will receive a registration confirmation via email.
Questions? Contact ACP Member and Product Support at 800-227-1915.
Please have the following information ready:
- Primary contact information for your group (including address, phone, and email)
- Number of registrants in your group
- Number of ACP Members or nonmembers in your group