Share the knowledge. Share the experience. Share the savings!
- Attend Internal Medicine Meeting 2021: Virtual Experience with a group of 10 or more and receive substantial savings!
- Each member of your group of 10 or more will receive a $125 discount off the Standard Access registration rate.
- Group rates not valid on Premium Access Registration.
- All group registrations must be submitted together with one payment by one primary contact.
Domestic Group Rate Eligibility and Guidelines:
- Domestic group rates are valid for standard access registration only.
- Standard Access registration includes the 3-day virtual live meeting plus 30-days post meeting access to sessions after the 3-day virtual live meeting. Earn more CME and MOC than ever.
- ACP Resident/Fellow Members are not eligible for group rates but can still register at the Resident/Fellow Rate.
- Group rates cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
Primary Contact for Group Registration
- As a primary contact you can organize a group of 10 or more to attend Internal Medicine Meeting 2021: Virtual Experience.
- You will be the main contact for submitting the Group Rates Form and for coordinating one total payment for your group.
Yes! I want to attend arrange a group to enjoy significant savings on registration!
If the group is eligible for the discounted rates, please review the rates and fill out the group registration form:
Submitted your Group Registration Form? What to expect next?
- A Member & Product Support staff member will review your group form and contact you within a few days via email to coordinate and process payment.
- Group registration must be paid on a single credit card or via one check.
- Once payment is processed, each individual in your group will be registered for standard access and will receive a registration confirmation via email.
Questions? Contact ACP Member and Product Support at 1 800-227-1915
Please have the following information ready:
- Primary contact information for your group (including address, phone and email)
- Number of registrants in your group
- Number of ACP Members in your group or Nonmembers in your group