Customize your ACP Internal Medicine Meeting experience by downloading the free ACP Meetings app to your Apple or Android device.
Optionally create a free account in the app for personalized features. Access to handouts is limited to registered attendees and requires your ACP username/password.
Please note that content in the app is subject to change. Additional content and features will be automatically loaded into the app on an ongoing basis between now and the start of the meeting.
App Highlights Include:
- Submit for CME and MOC in a single, streamlined process, directly from your mobile device.
- Message your colleagues directly within the app.
- Share photos and post your thoughts directly to social media.
- Answer questions, view maps, and access a wide array of resources to help you navigate the meeting.
- Build, save, and sync between devices your personalized schedule of sessions and events.
- Link to session handouts (requires login with your ACP Online account).
- Bookmark or take notes on sessions of interest.
- Add desired session recordings to a wish list for convenient purchase options.
- Access complete exhibitor information and interactive maps.
- Read daily news updates.
How to Download & Install
1 Download the ACP Meetings App from your app store.
2 Select the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2020 event and tap Download Event. If you still have the app installed from last year, make sure to update it to the latest version in your app store, then open the app, tap the menu in the top left, and choose "Switch Event" to find the 2020 event.
3 Tap the ACP Meetings icon on your device to return subsequently to ACP Internal Medicine Meeting.