Internal Medicine Meeting 2023, the annual scientific meeting of the American College of Physicians, April 27-29, is an opportunity for health care journalists to report on a broad array of clinical and policy topics and interview expert physician leaders.
- 4/28/2023 - American College of Physicians Announces Initiative to Advance Equitable Access to Obesity Care
- 4/27/2023 - American College of Physicians announces initiative to address firearm injury and to speak with patients to keep them safe
- 4/26/2023 - ACP Honors Outstanding Contributions to Medicine in Annual Convocation Ceremony
- 4/26/2023 - Annals of Internal Medicine and ACP Announce Recipients of Early Career Investigator Awards
- 4/24/2023 - ACP celebrates winners of 2023 Herbert S. Waxman Chief Resident Teaching Scholarships
- 4/24/2023 - ACP announces winners of National Abstract Competitions
- 4/18/2023 - American College of Physicians hosts nation’s largest annual gathering of internal medicine doctors