News Releases from Internal Medicine Meeting 2018
- 4/20/18 - Improving physician well-being and reducing administrative burdens are ACP priorities
- 4/20/18 - Internists express need for gender equity in physician compensation, career advancement
- 4/19/18 - ‘High-Value Technology’ wins ACP Innovation Challenge grand prize at Internal Medicine Meeting 2018
- 4/19/18 - Internists say examining social determinants of health can improve patient care, promote health equity
- 4/18/18 - ACP calls for a “time out” to assess and revise approach to performance measurement
- 4/18/18 - Annals of Internal Medicine and ACP Announce Recipients of Junior Investigator Recognition Awards
- 4/17/18 - ACP paper calls for gender equity in physician compensation and career aAdvancement
- 4/17/18 - Internists say social determinants of health play role in improving patient care and promoting health equity
- 4/16/18 - ACP announces winners of National Abstract Competitions
- 4/16/18 - ACP celebrates winners of 2018 Herbert S. Waxman Chief Resident Teaching Scholarships
- 3/12/18 - Nation's largest annual gathering of internal medicine doctors meets in New Orleans
An Opportunity for the Media
Health care journalists can report on a broad array of clinical and policy topics and interview expert physician leaders at Internal Medicine Meeting 2018, the annual scientific meeting of the American College of Physicians, April 19 - 21 (Thursday through Saturday), in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
More than 6,000 doctors, allied health professionals, and medical students from around the world will be at Internal Medicine Meeting 2018. You can register now for a press credential, search for sessions, and make travel plans and hotel reservations.
Press attendance is subject to ACP's media policy.