What are the meeting formats, registration rates and post-meeting access levels?
Visit the 2024 Meeting Rates page to see meeting access options and your personalized registration rate.
Can I switch my registration from Virtual to In-Person, or from In-Person to Virtual?
Yes! Send an email with your request to switch your registration to email@example.com. Our Member and Product Support team will handle the change and get back to you.
- Please note: if you switch to the Virtual format, any Pre-Course and Clinical Skills registrations you may have will be canceled since they are not offered in a Virtual format. Our cancellation policy will apply to those cancellations.
- There’s no charge to switch between In-Person and Virtual registration.
- If you switch to the Virtual format, please remember to cancel your hotel room. Please review your onPeak confirmation for your hotel’s cancellation policy information.
- You should request your registration change to Virtual by the deadline of April 15, 2024 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the cancellation deadlines and refund policies?
- The early cancellation deadline is January 31, 2024. Cancellations received through this date will receive a full refund.
- Beginning February 1, 2024 through April 9, 2024 cancellations will be charged a $100 administrative fee. Administration fees apply to Meeting registrations and Pre-Course registrations.
- The final cancellation deadline is April 9, 2024. After this date (beginning April 10, 2024) you will not be refunded if you cancel or do not attend the meeting.
Notice of registration or cancellation for the Internal Medicine Meeting, guest registration, and Pre-Courses must be in writing via email. Cancellations will not be accepted by telephone and must be in writing by email to email@example.com.
Will the in-person meeting offer hands-on learning opportunities?
Yes! The Clinical Skills Center with a spotlight on Ultrasound Alley and more meeting favorites return to Boston.
What are the dates for the Pre-Courses?
1- and 2-day Pre-Courses will take place April 16-17, 2024. Twelve full-day courses will kick off Internal Medicine Meeting 2024 and offer focused, in-depth learning on a variety of internal medicine subjects. Pre-Course attendance is in-person only, and many fill up quickly. Register early and save with Early Bird pricing through January 31, 2024. Learn more. Pre-Course registration is now open.
Do you offer Internal Medicine Meeting 2024 discounts?
Yes! Early Bird rates are available through January 31, 2024. Both members and nonmembers receive Early Bird discounts. However, ACP members receive a significant member discount on registration.
- Early Bird rates offer an extra savings of $90 in addition to membership discount.
- Early Bird discounts are available for the Pre-Courses that take place will April 16-17. Registration for the Pre-Courses is now open.
- International discounts are available for high, middle, and low-income countries.
- International and Domestic Group Rates are now available.
- Discounts for air and hotel for Internal Medicine Meeting 2024 are available.
- Members are also notified when additional promotions or contests are available.
Are there seating and capacity limits?
Sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. ACP does its best to match room size with anticipated demand; however, interest in a topic occasionally exceeds seating capacity. Seating limits are strictly enforced by the Convention Center Fire Marshal. We encourage you to arrive at meeting rooms as early as possible for best seating.
TECHNICAL FAQs: Learn how to use the meeting app and online platform to get the most out of the meeting, whether you're attending in person in Boston, online, or in some combination.
|September 28, 2023
|Housing registration opens and Travel and Housing discounts available
|Clinical Skills Center tickets can be purchased
|Pre-Course registration opens
|January 31, 2024
|Early Bird rates expire
|Feb 1, 2024
|Regular rates begin
|Mar 21, 2024
|Housing registration closes
|Apr 15, 2024
|Last date to switch between In-Person and Virtual