What are the meeting formats, registration rates and post-meeting access levels?
If I can’t make the in-person meeting in Chicago, will there be a virtual option?
Will the in-person meeting offer hands-on learning opportunities?
Yes! The Clinical Skills Center with a spotlight on Ultrasound Alley and more meeting favorites return to Chicago.
What are the dates for the Pre-Courses?
1- and 2-day Pre-Courses will take place April 26-27, 2022. Thirteen full-day courses will kick off Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 and offer focused, in-depth learning on a variety of internal medicine subjects. Pre-Course attendance is in-person only, and many fill up quickly. Register early and save with Early Bird pricing through January 31, 2022. Learn more and register.
Do you offer Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 discounts?
Yes! Early Bird rates are available through January 31st. Both members and nonmembers receive Early Bird discounts. However, ACP members receive a significant member discount on registration and save substantially on the meeting rates.
- Early Bird rates offer an extra savings of $80 in addition to membership discount.
- Early Bird discounts are available for the Pre-Courses that take place will April 26-27. Registration for the Pre-Courses will open in early fall.
- International discounts are available for high, middle, and low-income countries.
- International and Domestic Group Rates are also available.
- Discounts for air, hotel, and car rental for Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 will be posted in late 2021.
- Members are also notified when additional promotions or contests are available.
What are the cancellation deadlines and refund policies?
- The early cancellation deadline is January 31, 2022. Cancellations received through this date will receive a full refund.
- Beginning February 1, 2022 through April 18, 2022 cancellations will be charged a $100 administrative fee.
- The final cancellation deadline is April 18, 2022. After this date (beginning April 19, 2022) you will not be refunded if you cancel or do not attend the meeting.
Notice of registration or cancellation for the Internal Medicine Meeting, guest registration, and Pre-Courses must be in writing via mail, fax, or e-mail. Cancellations will not be accepted by telephone. Postmark, fax, or e-mail date will determine the amount or refund according the above deadlines.
|Now||Clinical Skills Center tickets can be purchased|
|Now||Pre-Course registration open|
|TBD - late fall||Travel and Housing discounts open|
|Jan 31, 2022||Early Bird rates expire|
|Feb 1, 2022||Regular rates begin|
|Mar 29, 2022||Housing registration closes|