The multidimensional meeting program from ACP includes hands-on learning, 200+ scientific and interactive sessions, and dynamic presentations, all from nationally recognized faculty.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 features:
- Full-day Pre-Courses for in-depth coverage of selected topics
- Popular formats, including Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind, Clinical Pearls, and Clinical Skills Activities
- Updates in general internal medicine and the subspecialties
- Ability to earn CME credit and MOC points
- Networking opportunities, receptions, and special events
- A hospital medicine dedicated learning track
Experience the meeting in a city where cultures collide in a brilliant explosion of flavors, sights, and sounds. New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, home to Creole cuisine (a mixture of French, African, and Spanish influences), and rich with history and culture.