The multidimensional meeting program from ACP includes hands-on learning, 200+ scientific and interactive sessions, and dynamic presentations, all from nationally recognized faculty.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 features:
- Full-day Pre-Courses for in-depth coverage of selected topics
- Popular formats, including Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind, Clinical Pearls, and Clinical Skills Activities
- Updates in general internal medicine and the subspecialties
- Ability to earn CME credit and MOC points
- Networking opportunities, receptions, and special events
- A hospital medicine dedicated learning track
Experience the meeting in a city where cultures collide in a brilliant explosion of flavors, sights, and sounds. New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, home to Creole cuisine (a mixture of French, African, and Spanish influences), and rich with history and culture.
Highlighted at Internal Medicine 2018: Physician Well-being and Professional Satisfaction
In 2018, ACP launched the Physician Well-being and Professional Satisfaction initiative to foster a culture of wellness, reduce administrative burdens on physicians, improve practice efficiency and enhance individual physician well-being. These Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 sessions explore themes of physician well-being and professional satisfaction.
- Boost Your Well-being and Professional Satisfaction at Home and Work: Practical Skills for Positive Results (Pre-course)
- Heal Thyself: Improving Physician Wellness – Practical Applications of Wellness Techniques: Breathing, Meditation, and Laughter
- Health Care as Collaboration: Using Patient – Physician Engagement to Bring Joy and Value to Your Patients, Your Practice, and You
- Promoting Physician Well-being: Reducing the Burdens and Restoring the Purpose of Practice
- Targeting the 4th Aim: Improving Physician Wellness and Reducing Burnout in Practice and the Community