Guest Program Registration
Guest Program registration is $50 and includes a complimentary breakfast and complimentary admission into the Exhibit Hall for three days, plus many more benefits. (See complete list below.) Registered Guests may include family members (16 years of age or older) or friends who are not in the medical industry. (See complete details below.)
- Online Guest Registration Form (Please note: if your guest doesn't already have an account, one must be created to ensure proper registration.)
Parents, please note: Children younger than 12 years must be accompanied by a registered attendee at all times in the Exhibit Hall. For safety reasons, strollers are not permitted at any time.
Child Care Program
The Camp ACP Child Care Program has been exclusively designed for the guests and families of registered attendees by Accent on Arrangements, Inc. Advanced registration is recommended and will be available at a later date.
Guest Registration Entitles You To:
- Complimentary breakfast and Philadelphia Visitor Bureau Orientation.
- Complimentary admission into the Exhibit Hall for three days.
- Complimentary shuttle service between hotels and Convention Center.
- Complimentary ACP tote bag.
- Access to the refreshments distributed in the Exhibit Hall.
- Complimentary Philadelphia Visitors Guide.
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony on Thursday, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Special raffle for registered guests only.
Registered Guests may include family members (16 years of age or older) or friends who are not in the medical industry. ACP members, those eligible for ACP membership, and nonmember physicians must register as a physician at the full registration fee to attend scientific sessions, receive CME credits, and visit the exhibits. Guests are not permitted to attend any portion of the Scientific Program other than Opening Ceremony.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Guest program registration cancellation is subject to a $15 administrative fee. Notice of program cancellation and request for refund must be submitted in writing to ACP Headquarters by April 4, 2019 for guests to receive refunds. Refunds will not be distributed onsite. badges must be returned to ACP Headquarters before refunds can be processed.
On-site Guest Registration Hours and Guest Orientation Breakfast
Guest Registration Hours
Tuesday, April 9 7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 10 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 11 6:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Friday, April 12 6:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 13 7:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Guest Orientation Breakfast*
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Salon G at the Philadelphia Marriott
*This is a ticketed event. Please stop by Registration, located in the Convention Center, to register for the Guest Orientation Breakfast.