You are here
Guest Registration & Child Care
Guest Program Registration
Guest Program registration is $50 and includes a complimentary breakfast and complimentary admission into the Exhibit Hall for three days, plus many more benefits. (See complete list below.) Registered Guests may include family members (16 years of age or older) or friends who are not in the medical industry. (See complete details below.)
- Online Guest Registration (Please note: if your guest does not already have an account, one must be created to ensure proper registration)
Parents, please note: Children younger than 12 years must be accompanied by a registered attendee at all times in the Exhibit Hall. For safety reasons, strollers are not permitted at any time.
Child Care Program
The Camp ACP Child Care Program has been exclusively designed for the guests and families of registered attendees by Accent on Arrangements, Inc. Advanced registration is recommended.
Guest Registration Entitles You To:
- Complimentary breakfast and Los Angeles Tourism orientation.
- Complimentary admission into the Exhibit Hall for three days.
- Complimentary shuttle service between hotels and Convention Center.
- Complimentary ACP tote bag.
- Access to the refreshments distributed in the Exhibit Hall.
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony on Thursday, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Special raffle for registered guests only.
Registered Guests may include family members (16 years of age or older) or friends who are not in the medical industry. ACP members, those eligible for ACP membership, and nonmember physicians must register as a physician at the full registration fee to attend scientific sessions, receive CME credits, and visit the exhibits. Guests are not permitted to attend any portion of the Scientific Program other than Opening Ceremony.