Looking to recruit a physician? Reach physicians participating in the ACP Job Placement Center. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to be recognized at this prime location by sponsoring or submitting job postings. Participation in the Center will give you access to the Job Seeker’s Profile before, during, and after Internal Medicine Meeting 2020.
"Internists are a target market of ours, and the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting and Job Placement Center are an ideal way for us to reach this group of job seekers." -- Kristine Morin—3RNet
Display a Job Posting
As an exhibitor, sponsor, or physician attending Internal Medicine Meeting 2020 in Los Angeles, you have the opportunity to submit a job posting for an opening in your organization to the ACP Job Placement Center. A posting must fit on a single one-sided 8.5x11 sheet. There is no limit to the number of postings you may submit.
Job Posting Fees:
- $350 per posting for orders submitted February 1 – March 25, 2020
- $600 per posting for orders submitted March 26 – April 25, 2020
- 8.5x11 single-sided sheet (color or black and white)
- Double-sided postings will be charged as 2 individual postings and displayed as such
- Completed order form
- Full payment required at time of submission
- 50 copies to be displayed in the Center*
- High resolution pdf of posting e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXHIBITORS—Booth number and contact information MUST be displayed on posting
PHYSICIANS—Must include the name of the physician attending Internal Medicine Meeting 2020 with their contact information during meeting
For additional information on submitting job postings, contact:
*It is the employers' responsibility to maintain an adequate supply of postings during the course of the meeting.
Los Angeles Convention Center
Exhibit Hall G
Hours of Operation:
Thursday, April 23
10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday, April 24
10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 25
10:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
For additional Job Placement Center information, contact:
Vera Bensch at 215-351-2630 or email@example.com